BlueMail introduces enterprise Microsoft Exchange connectivity
Adds Smart Email for Android Wear
January 19, 2015
BlueMail, a leading mobile communications app offering a free email service for consumers, announced the general availability of Blue Mail 1.6. The new update features Native Exchange to connect work email in addition to the already existing support of IMAP and POP3. Corporate users can now use email on the go via Blue Mail alongside all their email accounts as a one central hub. Blue Mail capabilities are now brought to Exchange accounts as well, creating a powerful mobile email experience. Moreover, BlueMail now includes Android Wear app with the ability to quickly reply, mark emails for later action or set to done, as well as various customized actions directly from the wrist.
BlueMail was created from the ground up as a mobile centric email service. It enables users to unify all their email accounts with a clean and intuitive yet sophisticated user experience. Blue Mail supports virtually any email provider out-of-the-box, including Exchange, Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, AOL, iCloud, Outlook and tens of thousands of other email domains. Push email is provided for any account, making email instantaneous in a near real-time fashion.
Blue Mail is already revolutionizing the Mobile Email space by making it simple, efficient, convenient yet powerful with a special emphasis on user experience that users love. Current experience offered by major email providers is outdated, as it was imported almost “as is” from desktop to mobile. However, people have a different usage pattern while communicating via mobile. Blue Mail is positioned to lead this paradigm shift. Our new update is another step towards redefining how email should be done right for mobile. We believe Mobile Email is one of the most important applications on any mobile device. While we work hard to redefine the best experience, we are truly thankful for the amazing support and feedback we receive from our constantly growing user community.
Blue Mail rich functionality highlights
* Multiple email protocols including Native Exchange, IMAP & POP3
* Smart Push Notifications for any provider – Quiet Hours, Custom Sounds, LED Light color, Snooze Alerts and other preferences per each email account
* Nifty, slick and intuitive user experience
* Snoozing emails for later, creating a task list directly within the app
* Visually appealing with contacts and service images
* Dark Mode and Themes – utilizing automatic switch between day & night modes
* Configurable Menus – fully customizable email actions to suit what matters to each individual
* “Zero Inbox” support for Getting Stuff Done
* Rich text signature per account including company logo
* Print emails wirelessly right from the app
* Dynamic Smart Conversations – conveniently grouping emails
* Scrollable and Unread Widgets – access your emails inbox at a glance
About Blue Mail:
Blue Mail is a free, ad-free, beautifully designed and universal Mobile Email service. Blue Mail provides powerful unified accounts service in an intuitive and easy to use top-notch user experience. Blue Mail is the perfect replacement for the stock email app.